À PROPOS DE GOERES
Rolex was founded by Hans Wilsdorf nearly a century ago. Drawing from traditions to drive to innovation and pushing back the limits to inspire are the convictions that enabled Rolex to create an exceptional product. Rolex watches are designed and built to last thanks to the dedicated watchmakers, designers and engineers whose skills and knowledge are transferred into each and every Rolex timepiece. Rolex is proud to present the work of these outstanding specialists and Goeres Horlogerie is honored to be one of the official retailers allowed to sell and maintain these watches.
Goeres Horlogerie was founded in 1956 by Raymond Goeres, based in his family home and started to sell Swiss timepieces from Rolex very early. In 2007 under the leadership of his son Robert Goeres, the Horlogerie moved to the city Center of Luxembourg representing a few renowned brands. Beginning of 2016, the Boutique was completely transformed and represented only Rolex and Patek Philippe.
In 2019 the vision of creating mono-brand boutiques became a reality and both brands were divided into two different stores. The Patek Philippe Boutique remained at the known location in the middle of the rue Philippe II and the Rolex Boutique, together with its sister-brand Tudor, was introduced at the historical location “Groussgaaseck”.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are currently looking for a
SALES ASSOCIATES - GOERES HORLOGERIE (M/F)
Full time – Luxembourg
- Provide a remarkable and memorable sales service and experience to the customers in our Boutiques
- Engage clients by building authentic and long-term relationships, from the welcoming moment to after-sales assistance
- Consistently provide the highest level of professionalism and expertise in all behaviours including
communication and teamwork
- Ensure client satisfaction by constantly providing the standards of our services and values
- Promote our store and brand’s culture internally and externally, acting as a Testimonee
- Keep up to date with market trends to maintain in-depth product knowledge
- Actively support management to ensure guidelines and standards
- Sales-orientated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A first experience in a similar role is not required but can be an added value
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- A genuine passion for luxury
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail
- Open-minded, curious and adaptable
- Strong interest in our market and products
- Secondary School diploma and higher education
- Language required is two of the four common languages of the country (Luxembourgish, German, English or French)
Why become a part of our team?
- Being a part of a well-established and dynamic family business with short decision paths
- Actively contributing to the development of the business that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow
- Being a part of a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment
- Reinforcing and complementing our appealing team with your personal competences
- Getting regular and individual training opportunities for ongoing professional growth